Wednesday, March 11, 2009

One day and counting

Today I checked and saw that our order is in the same state. I'm assuming that Colopril is in NJ because that is where it is being shipped from, but who knows. One thing I didn't mention about me and another reason why I want to do this colon cleansing. I have horrible bowel problems. I'm usually always constipated and on occasion have had numerous hemmorhoids. Sometimes two at the same time. I know from experience and going to the Doctor that I have these problems because of my diet. I also strain alot on the pot. It is because of this I think that I need to get my colon cleaned up and hope and pray that this will do the trick. I'm not sure how much longer i'll be able to stand this. Currently I haven't gone poop in three days. Sometimes this could happen for a week. So yeah I want to get regular and get rid of this crap in me(excuse the pun). I read a pretty good article today here in my many hours of searching on the net about colon cleansing. Colon Cleansing Gave me pretty good insight in what i'm getting myself into and what I hope to accomplish. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment