Friday, March 13, 2009

8:30AM 03/13/09 It came!!

Well it finally came!! Pretty fast shipping service. And yeah Brown delivered it LOL!! Well tried to get out before pictures before we started taking this, but the camera battery was dead. I'm also having to convince my wife(Jill I think it was) that no one is going to know that it is her. So anyway we both took one pill before we went to bed and then one in the morning when we wake up like it said to do. I took mine at about 11pm last night and would have gone to bed sooner if it wasn't for that crazy UCONN game last night!

Got to work and after about an hour here I finally had a BM(Bowel Movement)!! This was my first in 5 days and wasn't uncomfortable at all. I might have another soon because I can feel something working in there :) So far so good! I haven't heard anything from my wife yet, but she is probably busy at work like me :0D Now this BM could be because of ColoPril or could be becuase I've been eating alot of fiber in my diet. But ColoPril says and I have read other colon cleanse co's say that eating food high in fiber while on this will push this stuff out faster...Cool!
So who knows I'll let you know in the next post....until then

No comments:

Post a Comment